2: Going Mobile
Depending on whose figures you look at somewhere between 40 and 60% of ecommerce traffic these days comes from mobile – and as smartphone and tablet use outstrip more traditional PCs, this is only going to extend.
In the second section of the DIY eCommerce Guide – Going Mobile – you’ll find;
- What mobile is and why it matters, as well as how to understand the mobile user experience
- About the different devices you’ll need to be catering to and ensuring you’re compatible with
- How to design your site for mobile dimensions
- How to design a dedicated app for your webstore
- How to mobilise any existing content you may have already set up
- With money tight, would an app or m-web better suit your business?
- A Google checklist – make sure your site is up-to-scratch in the eyes of the most important rankings
- How to revamp your site for a tappable world
- How to takepayments on mobile – make the most of all the work you’ve put in to making your mobile customer experience great
News 18 hours agoOnBuy growth hits £12m GMV with 3,000 active sellers
13 hours agoTony: Been on OnBuy for 6 months now with a lot a different various products with...
13 hours agoJay: Yeah, where’s the tool that prevents Amazon from stealing our sales data for their own...
14 hours agoJay: 12million... not bad. Spread across 3000 sellers isn’t enough to pay the bills however. Albeit...
18 hours agoFront Liner: Woo Hoo Just finished Work and seen the report. Really looking forward to my shares going...