2: Going Mobile
Depending on whose figures you look at somewhere between 40 and 60% of ecommerce traffic these days comes from mobile – and as smartphone and tablet use outstrip more traditional PCs, this is only going to extend.
In the second section of the DIY eCommerce Guide – Going Mobile – you’ll find;
- What mobile is and why it matters, as well as how to understand the mobile user experience
- About the different devices you’ll need to be catering to and ensuring you’re compatible with
- How to design your site for mobile dimensions
- How to design a dedicated app for your webstore
- How to mobilise any existing content you may have already set up
- With money tight, would an app or m-web better suit your business?
- A Google checklist – make sure your site is up-to-scratch in the eyes of the most important rankings
- How to revamp your site for a tappable world
- How to takepayments on mobile – make the most of all the work you’ve put in to making your mobile customer experience great
1 hour agoJoeB: Got as far as 'The key factor to scaling is leveraging automation and maximising your...
17 hours agojim: no need for anyone to starve in this country spend less on FAGS, BOOZE, WEED, GAMBLING...
1 day agoNorthCrystal: Do you mean the same "golden goose" that asks US gov for permission(s) to its...
2 days agoLauren: Hi Ed! Leave it with me, I've asked ShippingEasy if they have a UK version available....