2: Going Mobile
Depending on whose figures you look at somewhere between 40 and 60% of ecommerce traffic these days comes from mobile – and as smartphone and tablet use outstrip more traditional PCs, this is only going to extend.
In the second section of the DIY eCommerce Guide – Going Mobile – you’ll find;
- What mobile is and why it matters, as well as how to understand the mobile user experience
- About the different devices you’ll need to be catering to and ensuring you’re compatible with
- How to design your site for mobile dimensions
- How to design a dedicated app for your webstore
- How to mobilise any existing content you may have already set up
- With money tight, would an app or m-web better suit your business?
- A Google checklist – make sure your site is up-to-scratch in the eyes of the most important rankings
- How to revamp your site for a tappable world
- How to takepayments on mobile – make the most of all the work you’ve put in to making your mobile customer experience great
1 min agoalan paterson: @ tyler. here we go again........ your post just helps to illustrate my point....
7 mins agoKiri: Where is the source for this? The article reads as a speculation/prediction, but the headline...
4 hours agoSAM: 61% of all eBay users are between 35 and 64 years old , not so...
4 hours agotyler: @alan paterson You must either be a politician or work for eBay The question was: when are...