2: Going Mobile
Depending on whose figures you look at somewhere between 40 and 60% of ecommerce traffic these days comes from mobile – and as smartphone and tablet use outstrip more traditional PCs, this is only going to extend.
In the second section of the DIY eCommerce Guide – Going Mobile – you’ll find;
- What mobile is and why it matters, as well as how to understand the mobile user experience
- About the different devices you’ll need to be catering to and ensuring you’re compatible with
- How to design your site for mobile dimensions
- How to design a dedicated app for your webstore
- How to mobilise any existing content you may have already set up
- With money tight, would an app or m-web better suit your business?
- A Google checklist – make sure your site is up-to-scratch in the eyes of the most important rankings
- How to revamp your site for a tappable world
- How to takepayments on mobile – make the most of all the work you’ve put in to making your mobile customer experience great
1 hour agojim: government should instruct and charge ebay, amazon etc its not beyond the wit...
2 hours agoStephen Wright: Speak to the manager of your local depot - we had it confirmed on Monday...
2 hours agoStephen Wright: The information in this post is incorrect, We drop off our post with our local...
3 hours agoJim: Leave it out For christ sake credit where credits due This is not the time for Petty...