2: Going Mobile
Depending on whose figures you look at somewhere between 40 and 60% of ecommerce traffic these days comes from mobile – and as smartphone and tablet use outstrip more traditional PCs, this is only going to extend.
In the second section of the DIY eCommerce Guide – Going Mobile – you’ll find;
- What mobile is and why it matters, as well as how to understand the mobile user experience
- About the different devices you’ll need to be catering to and ensuring you’re compatible with
- How to design your site for mobile dimensions
- How to design a dedicated app for your webstore
- How to mobilise any existing content you may have already set up
- With money tight, would an app or m-web better suit your business?
- A Google checklist – make sure your site is up-to-scratch in the eyes of the most important rankings
- How to revamp your site for a tappable world
- How to takepayments on mobile – make the most of all the work you’ve put in to making your mobile customer experience great
News 14 hours agoeBay and Libra to ‘explore’ cryptocurrency payments
News 16 hours agoNew Parcelforce Worldwide Tariff Code look up tool
9 hours agoMartin Lowe: Ow I feel so sorry for you pile it high sell it cheap merchants...Sad state...
11 hours agofidomaster: It's important to note that as recently as a month ago, eBay was in full...
16 hours agoDave: You could be right Chris. I've just had the exact same email to my personal PayPal...
16 hours agoChris Dawson: Good news Paddy, you're already paying 20p so the 30p is only an additional 10p....