1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
27 mins agoJonah: I suppose from a reasoned point of view we would hope that it does not...
7 hours agoCarl: They use the global shipping program and it isn't an option under managed payments....
8 hours agoAntonio: It was time, sick and tired of being forced to use PayPal only.....with their extra...
8 hours agoBarry S.: Replying to David Bryson's comment: Where does it say you won't be able to sell to...