1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
1 hour agoRoger: Comments sections are always a magnet for people keen to broadcast how they're too clever...
1 hour agoMark: Amazon already have lockers in Morrisons, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to...
2 hours agoKevin: Amazon will definitely gain shipping market share as many of the smb that sell on...
2 hours agoRoger: Don't forget the ones on the counter at the sorting office, providing surly and unhelpful...