1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
27 mins agoBABYLOU-007: Dear EBAY “A Flash of Insight” “DBR” Damaged Beyond Repair, The dome is sealed ,...
2 hours agoRob: Alan, ok then let the sale run for 24 hours then and let people take...
4 hours agoalan paterson: @ Jack, we have been using the replacement for some time now. It seems to...
4 hours agoalan paterson: @Rob, if you sent the "notice" out the day before it would surely effect revenue...