1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
56 mins agoRob: Just apply for the job no matter where you live in the world and claim...
3 hours agojames: whole thing sounds like George Orwell's 1984 doublespeak. ebay "boost" customer service with "well paid" reps...
4 hours agoSAM: eBay@Home in Ireland in 2017, pay is dreadful you could not live on it...
4 hours agoMichael Warner: I ship art flat which is expensive but am constantly being told that my charges...