1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
41 mins agoGav: Yes Rob, I am starting thinking the real reason they're hiding offers made by us...
2 hours agoDave: Same as mine Gav. I did manage to fire an email off to eBay on...
2 hours agoDave: @tyler Perfect!! That works!!! Much appreciated.... It's gone in the bookmarks. Daft thing is, if I...
3 hours agorob: Great thinking from ebay, currently running a 20% offer for anything over £50 yet...