1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
4 hours agoMike Roberston: Apart from Amazon and a select few others, yes. The government are gradually "nudging"...
14 hours agoLisa: It's like RM and the government WANT businesses to fail....
2 days agoRob: @Rose S agree more needs to be done for none payment of auctions or best...
3 days agoRob: Having been bullied onto Managed Payments 5 weeks ago, as predicted for my business model,...