1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
6 hours agoPostas Plod: I have experienced the inflight redirection instruction twice and both times the customer has used...
9 hours agomarshall: Mine isn't...I looked at the situations that were happening and the disruption it caused, and...
13 hours agoJames: I'd be surprised if Royal Mail was around in its current form for anything more...
15 hours agoJonah: @Ted sounds like you have a solution- if so you may care to share it?...