1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
2 hours agoDarren: I always find the subject of couriers very interesting. Over the years we have...
11 hours agotyler: As usual, a lot of groaning going on here. Hands up all that have their own...
11 hours agoDavid Brackin: Hi NorthCrystal - The video was produced by eBay but the original research was designed and...
12 hours agoFreddy: Curious to know where the ex Amazon sellers are flocking to continue selling their goods?...