1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
9 hours agoToby: What a Stupid decision, if anyone's RM DO is as busy as ours, then I...
15 hours agojim: obviously an act of desperation trying to hammer home the stay at home message that smart...
15 hours agoNorthCrystal: How much does this 'campaign' cost in total? Asking for a friend who is going without...
1 day agoAl: Hopefully Anne Godfrey can improve the website. It is clunky, and with frequent time-outs. A...