1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
News 14 hours agoConsumer seller eBay payments rolling out in the UK
52 seconds agoGav: All the large letters items here are sent in those PIP boxes and I've never...
42 mins agoTracy: How do you know if it is real or a scam. There are a...
1 hour agoPostie321a: There are numerous sellers trying it on. Sending large letter as normal letter being an example... Royal...
2 hours agoSD: I work in a post office branch and the amount of incorrectly priced items is...