1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
Save! Big brands deals on eBay ahead of Black Friday
3 hours agoGav: @ Clive At the moment, it is possible to use the ebay generated proxy email address...
7 hours agoClive: A question for MP sellers... is there a way for sellers to send a buyer...
7 hours agoFelipe Aubel: I don't get it. You say free fees for a month but later you INCREASE...
8 hours agoAnne Marie: Does this "...digital sales are available to all G2A sellers - whether individual or business...