1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
News 21 hours agoeBay Open UK 2021 – Connecting and sharing, as one
2 days agoBonusB: A complete lack of understanding on what a blockchain is, think of it as a...
2 days agoChris Dawson: Yes... The EU don't care if you're VAT registered or not and if you sell...
2 days agoRob: JoeB, communication not ebay's strongest point. Another one of ebay fine examples on ebay business...
2 days agoGav: Joe B, If it came down to it, I'd walk away too....