1: Getting Started
You’ve decided what you are selling, have created a business plan and even got your branding sorted. Now you need a website to go with it.
In this opening section – Getting Started – take the first steps to future success in ecommerce;
- Reserve your domain and start building a functioning site which provides an excellent user experience
- Implement the tools and options that’ll allow you to take payments across all devices and from all geographies
- Whether you build yourself or opt for a developer, make sure your website and customer journey are in line with what is expected by the demanding modern online consumer
- Checklists and existing partners that could help you through this process and on to the next level
- Ensure your returns policy is set up, visible and leaves you covered
16 hours agoTrumpton: Why would Amazon care. When they dump hundreds of thousands of brand new genuine products...
2 days agoSAM: Ohhh Amazon will not fanny about they will and are in a position to...
2 days agoStephen Walder: Whilst allowing Marlin Equity Partners equitable access to your valued sales data....
2 days agoifellow: I get your point, most of it isn't 'FAKE' thou, its simply 'fake brands' i...