Problems accessing eBay have been reported today

By Dan Wilson August 22, 2017 - 2:49 pm

eBay users on Facebook are reporting issues accessing certain aspects of the eBay site inclduing My eBay and the Seller Hub.

As you can see from the Down Detector grab below, there have been problems since just before 1pm today and seem have experienced several peaks. You can see up to date reports here. DD is purely an indication and there is no understanding whether the problem is universal or what the precise nature is just yet. If you’re experiencing problems, please do leave a comment and let us know what you’re experiencing. Or email us: dan@tamebay.com.

We’ll update this post as we learn more. We’ve invited eBay to comment.

ebay problems

Update: 21:30 BST
It looks like there was a problem with eBay, specifically accessing the Seller Hub for a few hours this afternoon. It seems that the problem was intermittent and not universal and has since passed.

eBay UK

I can load up the main site and look at listings but I can’t get into My Ebay.

I also cannot access my ebay and items I am selling. Will eBay please advise why.

Seller Hub been down for about 30 mins.

• Johnny

Cannot access it..I’m in Viet Nam..I only get a black screen…however I can access EBay.ca. and China….
    .just not eEBay.com

I’d like to sell my fiddle

wan to order something, but keep getting my last order on the same page ,which I was delighted with,so were I am oing wrong toorder something new.

• david

why do I keep getting pubsmatic only while on ebay

Hello in 6 august į.m paid for air bed with pump and i.m not receved this item ,now i.m won’t my money back,i.m several times send for seller messege about my parcel but not get any answer. Thank you

• Alan Paterson

@ Liutauras

ebay protect you for an item not received. Simply open an item not received case. The seller will be asked to provide tracking within 8 days. Generally, if he fails to provide evidence that the item has been delivered you will get a full refund. If the seller is not responding through ebay messages to your enquiry i would open the case immediately. Do not leave it too late as there is a time limit.

However, we are a bit off topic here………..

Hi I got Scammed today my eBay account will be uplifted 30-60 days!! A guy called Daniel Sutton who seemed very genuine who wanted someone to list his item for him so I did just followed along the crooked road. I had to do all kinds of settings to my Email account and adding filters etc to link mine and his together. This “Daniel” guy had then sent me the details and attached photos relevant to the “CAR” I thought I would be listing for him. But at the the of the day I had a email coming from eBay informing my eBay account is locked… fuck me

• sophie

i have just been scammed by a Daniel Sutton also I saw a job advertised on indeed website which has now been taken down he asked me too list some items for him, I listed and paid my ebay fees and sent him all the emails people asking to look at the tractor and motor car and now my ebay has been locked and he has not paid me.

• Ricky

I literally almost fell for the same scam, looked up his name just before going ahead with it, thank God i found your post.

why cant I get into my e-bay account My user name and password havnt changed

• James

@Jack no offence but you deserve it. Why would you ever trust someone like that and sell products you never seen on someone else’s behalf? especially a car!

• Alan Paterson

I agree with James. Why did you not see that coming? Although I cant see the “scam” other than someone wanted your account closed? ebay track linked accounts. if your account is linked with someone else who has been kicked off site then you will be at least suspended while ebay look into the connection.

• Mark

He is at it again this daniel sutton i almost got sucked in but i checked him out first.
    This guy needs to be caught

• James Beck

Never accept/apply for an eBay job anywhere unless it’s working for eBay themselves. They are everywhere but just the same people advertising them changing there names from time to time but the the same BS stories.

eBay

eBay’s mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection