Complete the Tamebay Survey 2017 & win £100 Amazon Giftcard

By Chris Dawson March 2, 2017 - 8:00 am

It’s time for the 2017 Tamebay Annual Survey and for the second year we’d love to hear more about your business, where you sell, which platforms you use and how large your business now is.

We’d like to hear from as many readers as possible, your input helps shape the content Dan and I choose to write about. We’re interested to hear where in the world you source your product, which countries you’re actively or intending to target and what your major challenges are.

Now that we have a new website, we have some features yet to be launched and by completing the survey you can help influence which new sections of Tamebay get prioritised.

We know there are thousands of people that read Tamebay but never comment, we’d love to hear from you through the survey. We’ll treat your data entry anonymously, we just want to build up an aggregate picture, rather individual profiles.

Prize Draw entry to say thank you

Everyone that completes the survey will be entered into a draw to win a £100 Amazon Giftcard. We’ve five to give away so one name will be drawn each week for five weeks. The sooner you complete the survey the more chances you have to win.

The survey has up to 34 questions (depending on your answers) and should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

Click here to start the survey

I filled in the survey, but there was nowhere to enter any contact info, so no way to win the gift voucher!

• PayPalUser

We don’t source our stock from the UK, EU or Far East, so that’s as far as we got with the survey.

• JoeB

Like Rob, I filled in all the questions and wasn’t asked for my email.

What a waste of time that was, very misleading.

Don’t bother folks.

Also on some of the questions I wanted to answer with multiple answers but had to pick just one.

• Stuart

Lots about product identifiers which we don’t need… So the last pages were just lots of N/As. And I’m also wondering how you’re supposed to select a winner when there’s nowhere to provide contact info.

Hello all,

Apologies for the problem with the survey, fields were indeed missing initially,, and the problem has now been rectified. I’m going to contact you all separately regarding your entries.

Thanks for everyone’s feedback too – we’ll take this all on board for future surveys.

Having completed the survey – I was also wondering how you select a winner if we can’t leave our email/details???

It’s all rectified now. If you filled out the survey before it was fixed just drop me a note and I’ll make sure you’re added to the draw.

Dan@tamebay.com

It won’t let me get past the first page, it insists I haven’t filled out a box when they are all filled in so forget it.

Hi petestan,

Apologies, it may have been owing to a technical glitch. Please do feel free to try again but if you’d rather not, thank you for raising the issue in any case.

• PayPalUser

We don’t source our stock from the UK, EU or Far East, so we cannot get past that question, unless we put something that isn’t true