ParcelHero & myHermes combine for cheapest UK shipping rates

By Chris Dawson December 10, 2016 - 9:44 pm

ParcelHero has teamed up with My Hermes to offer what they claim are now the UK’s lowest price for shipping small parcels.

For a small parcel (up to 2kg) the Royal Mail charges a minimum of £2.85 to deliver: ParcelHero charges just £2.63 (incl. VAT). That’s 22p per shipment cheaper than the Post Office, and cheaper even than any budget couriers. As an added bonus, ParcelHero is continuing to offer £50 free insurance on all shipments.

ParcelHero’s David Jinks told us “We believe ParcelHero is now the cheapest way to ship any parcel over large letter size within the UK. Booking your parcel through ParcelHero brings significant savings against competitors such as the Post office and all the major couriers, whether you are shipping to the UK or overseas“.

For the cheapest UK and international mailing prices and final deadlines, see ParcelHero’s Christmas mailing page.

ParcelHero Incentives

There’s a ParcelHero 5% off offer for new users and rewards are available for regular ParcelHero users.

The 5% off offer uses the voucher code SAVE5 and the rewards details are on the ParcelHero website.

• Greg
    7 months ago

Hi. I’m a ebay seller and like to know mailing prices please.. As You stated 2.63 per parcel is tracked? If insured I hoe They are… Also do You delivery in oversea please?

Looking forward to hear of You, thank You

• 7 months ago

Hi Greg
    Yes, the My Hermes service is indeed trackable. Nip to our website at http://www.parcelhero.com and enter in your parcel(s) details and you will see a number of quotations from major carriers, all at cheaper prices than you can get by going direct! My Hermes will be among them and you can click on the quote for full details.
    And yes indeed, we also deliver overseas at rates usually far cheaper than the Post Office,etc, yes!
    Let me know if I can be of anymore help by email at david@parcelhero.com – or Chris will accuse me of planting free ads! ;-)
    David

• Chris
      7 months ago

Hi David,
      Can you advise on;
      The myhermes does this work in the same way as just booking through myhermes and dropping at a parcelshop?
      Also how does the claim procedure work?
      And tracking, is that through Parcelhero or myhermes?
      The dimensions, how does it work for the 0-2kg small vs medium as on the myhermes website?

Thanks

• 7 months ago

Hi Chris
    There are options to drop off as usual for My Hermes, or have it collected. The claim procedure, however. is through ParcelHero – if it’s our added free cover for up to £50. Do read the T&Cs online to make sure your parcel complies!
    Tracking is Hermes’ service – but if you have any questions ParcelHero has a UK based customer services that can jump in as well. Hermes gives 3 pick up and delivery attempts as standard, note. Good news for this busy Christmas period!
    I’m not over familiar with exactly how Hermes booking system works as opposed to ours – but best bet is to enter in full details of your parcel in our widget at the top of the page including weight and size – it will give you a number of discounted prices including the My Hermes service which you can then compare to My Hermes site directly if you wish. Entering details in our widget won’t commit you to buying, don’t worry!
    Hope this helps
    David

• Anne
      7 months ago

Can ParcelHero tie in to your ebay account like myhermes and parcel2go to extract parcel delivery details, we use parcel2go over myhermes as we have 5 ebay accounts and myhermes only allows us to add one, also Amazon as well

• Anne
      7 months ago

Asked first then went to website, typed in details and walked away –
      400g parcel 21cmx17cmx17cm is £3.29 + Vat Hermes drop shop, parcel2go is £2.19+vat, we dont do much via carriers only about 30+ parcels a week for under 5kg but Royal Mail is measured by bags per day, so sorry too dear for me