Start-up Saturday, London: 19/11/16
Emma Jones MBE and Enterprise Nation will be leading a bumper Start-up Saturday on 19th November to help people make their business dreams become a reality. So if you have a good idea, head on over the British Library.
To find out more and book a place check out this page.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered, according to the organisers:
“- Straight forward finance and easy budgeting techniques
– All things web: Building a home online
– Simple sales roadmap and cold-calling made easy
– Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
– Five essential social media tools and how to make the most of them
– Team work: How to grow the business without outgrowing the home
– Happy customers and balanced business: You can achieve it all!”