eBay Expert Advice Growth Webinar – Postage Options
Are you making the most of your promotional tools on eBay? Now’s the time to find out in eBay’s next Expert Advice Growth Webinar which takes place at 10am on Thursday the 8th September.
The webinar will focus on Postage Options and will cover:
- The postage options buyers care about
- Using postage rate tables and excluding delivery locations
- Handling time settings
- Extend dispatch times with holiday settings
- How and when to use returns rules
Sign up to reserve your spot and learn from eBay themselves. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask postage related questions at the end of the webinar.
The postage options buyers care about
– the free one.
Using postage rate tables and excluding delivery locations
– doesnt really work on ebay, end up blanket-banning half of scotland.
Handling time settings
– will be ignored by customers regardless. 3-5 days handling + 3-5 days shipping = 3-5 days combined delivery. ebay have no interest in clarifying this.
Extend dispatch times with holiday settings
– a holiday? and you expect to have a shop when you get back? have you met ebay?
How and when to use returns rules
– when you only sell 99p keyrings and want to give them away for free instead.
there saved y’all a “webinar” (the name’s nearly as cringy as actually attending one).
First ebay need to match Royal Mail delivery instead of promising more than Royal Mail state
RM quote 93.7% next day delivery for 1st class eBay allow 4% to be more than a day before punishing its sellers for RM delivery performance why because eBay don’t have a clue