Cross border ecommerce event with Bloomberg, Neteven, eBay, Amazon and Alibaba
It’s late notice but we’ve just heard about a great event coming up on Friday organised by Concentric, Bloomberg and Neteven billed as a deep dive into some of the key themes surrounding cross border ecommerce. It’s in London and you can find out more details here. We believe there are still places available and it is free.
There are speakers from Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, WorldFirst and Currencies Direct to name but a few. And it looks like there will be refreshments as well. Vital.
You can check out the full agenda here but these look like the highlights:
– What are the trends emerging in the global eCommerce sector?
– The trade between continents – how significant is this becoming?
– Localise your content – trade global, act local
– Manage your currencies globally
– Incumbents and their role?
– Learn from successful retailers
– What will the next 10 years bring?