CrazyLister bags $600k investment
The eBay listing tool CrazyLister has raised $600k of venture capital investment from Altair VC. The guys plan to invest the money in building their product and reaching more customers in the years to come.
As Victor Levitin of CrazyLister says of the company and the journey so far:
“CrazyLister empowers small and medium eBay sellers to create professional, high-converting eBay listings with zero coding / design skills. To date (March 2016) – CrazyLister is being used by 27,000 sellers from more than 100 countries, who have already created more than 2 million eBay listings with us!”
The plans for the future include:
– A “mobile view” editor for eBay – giving control of how your listing will look on mobile devices.
– Integration with eBay – Allowing to revise / list your listings on eBay directly from CrazyLister.
– Educational videos to help you grow your eBay sales.
– Revolutionary on-boarding process that will make the listing process 10x faster!
– Expanding CrazyLister beyond eBay.