InvestNI Trade Mission to Kuwait and UAE: January 2016
The small business organisation Invest NI is leading a trade delegation to Kuwait and the UAE in January that might well be of interest to Tamebay readers based in Northern Ireland.
The five day mission will focus on building business relations in the Middle East and (according to the blurb) offers:
– Access two flourishing markets
– Advice and support on doing business in Kuwait and UAE by country experts
– Direct insights into local market opportunities and conditions
– Meet with local industry representatives
– Up to 50% contribution towards economy airfares
– Up to £75 per night towards accommodation
To find out more and maybe get involved, check out the website here and the video below.