eBay Training for Professional Sellers, Manchester: 21/10/15
Online Seller UK will be holding another of their successful sessions aimed at professional online sellers next week on the 21st October.
The focus of the event at the Manchester Escalator on Deansgate will be increasing the success and profitability of your existing eBay enterprise.
There’s a lot on the agenda but here are some of the things the session will explore:
– How Distance Selling Regulations affect your business.
– Find out Right eBay Store for your business
– Create a Search Engine Friendly eBay Store
– Create a customised Listing Page Template
– Use Listing & Order Management Software
– Formulate pricing strategy to increase profit
– Understand Seller Protection on eBay & PayPal
To find out more and book a place visit the website here.
What? They can’t even fix the despatch/delivery date glitch/Multi variation listing picture glitch and teach others how to run a successful business?
Yeah but like we all say before, how many traders turn consultant/service provider? Like the gold rush, those that made the money sold the spades