Get £10 when you buy £40 of Amazon vouchers

By Dan Wilson August 26, 2015 - 6:24 pm

Amazon coupons

This is a bit of a no brainer if a) you’re thinking of buying any Amazon gift cards in the next week or b) have an amazon purchase to make.

Currently they’re running a promo which means that when you buy £40 of Amazon gift cards you get £10 to spend on Amazon.co.uk.

Here the blurb from Amazon: “Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE offer: Click the button ‘Click to qualify for the promotion code’ below, and then purchase at least £40 in Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards in a single order on Amazon.co.uk by 29 August, 2015. We’ll e-mail you a £10 promotional code, one day after your gift card purchase. The £10 promotional code can be spent on products sold by Amazon on Amazon.co.uk until 15 November, 2015.”

What’s not clear is whether this is a targeted promotion or open to all. Let us know.

• elvis

Do I need a second account to spend the £40 vouchers or can I just use the £40 voucher on the same account that I purchase them with?

Exactly what I just asked Dan… but we’ve agreed that if we can’t use our own voucher that we’ll simply both buy each other one ;-)

• SamN

No sign on my Amazon account anywhere…. Damn!

Have you tried clicking the link Dan provided?

• SamN

I have now…. Polite message saying “Unfortunately I am not eligible for this offer”. Clearly not special enough!

• Jack

This gift card can work on your own account ( the same account you purchased with). But the promo code only works for items sold by Amazon, not 3rd party sellers on its marketplace.