Google Analytics Training, Newport: 23/7/15
Onlinesellerwales will be holding another of its highly successful workshops in Newport later this month and the topic under consideration this time is Google Analytics.
To find out more and bag a place visit the website here.
As the blurb says: “Google Analytics helps you analyse visitor traffic and helps you understand your customers. Most importantly it will help you to track your customer’s journey throughout the purchase cycle. That makes it easier for you to help your current customers and win new ones.”
The workshop will cover the following topics related to Google Analytics.
– Understand Key Online Analytics
– Learn the Google Analytics basics
– Learn how to set up Site Search,Users and Linking Adwords
– Setting up Profile filters & setting up goals
– Learn How to set up Marketing Tracking
– Learn what reports to use and why
– Learn how to Analyse & report
– eCommerce Tracking and Conversion Reports
– Using Funnel Analysis to track conversion
– Analyse SEO keywords, Traffic Sources
– Creating reports, Exporting in a right format
– Customising dashboard and creating Automatic Reports
– Apply objectives, KPIs, dimensions and metrics for your site