Clear Books Exhibition with Microsoft – 6th Feb
On 6th February the Clear Books Exhibition takes place at Microsoft’s London offices. The exhibition is designed to showcase and support the growth of businesses within the Clear Books community but is open for all small businesses to attend.
Clear Books is an online accounting software company and provides software to thousands of SMEs & start-ups around the UK. Their event is supported by supported by Microsoft and you’ll have the chance to try their latest software at the event.
The programme has been specifically created based on feedback from our community of 8,000 small businesses, ensuring that content is engaging and relevant for business owners from a wide range of industries.
On the day, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Showcase their products and services
- Hear presentations from leading industry speakers
- Get business advice from established Clear Books accountants
- Review their Clear Books account with one of our experts
- Network with other attendees
- Try out Clear Books and Microsoft products
The cost to attend the event is just £10, which if you attend will be added as a credit to your Clear Books account should you wish to use their solution.