StartUp 2015, London: A free event for early-stage entrepreneurs
On the 17th of January Enterprise Nation will be holding their biggest ever start-up event billed as StartUp 2015.
Held at Somerset it hopes to attract some 500 entrepreneurs who are keen to start their SME journey. As they say: “On Saturday 17th January over 500 entrepreneurs will takeover Somerset House and turn it into a living and breathing entrepreneurial incubator and pitch platform.”
The one day event promises:
– Be Inspired! By leading entrepreneurs including Mary Portas, famed chef Skye Gyngell, social entrepreneur Melody Hossaini, Apprentice star Solomon Akhtar and many more!
– Enjoy practical workshops: Running throughout the day on topics from social media to making sales and building a website
– Build a brand: With guidance from MOO.com and Brand Gathering
– Apply for a loan: From a key banking event supporter, StartUp Loans and crowdfunding websites
– Raise profile: Pitch your story to a panel of journalists and get your StartUp in the headlines
– Meet an Adviser: Business experts on hand to offer free advice ALL day
– Form a Company: With Companies House
– Become a Social Media Pro: With top tips from Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
– Get feedback on your idea: With ideas tested and trialed on the UK’s largest Ideas Board!