PR Workshop for SMEs, London. 24/11/14
If you’re a small business struggling to get coverage for the amazing things you do, there are some really simple things you can do to get started. Join small business media expert Liz Slee to learn top tips and tricks to get your business noticed by the press. Liz is an SME PR specialist with a track record of getting results for small businesses who want a bit of publicity.
Find out more and register your place here. And don’t forget that if you can’t make the 24th November event, that it will be scheduled throughout 2015 too.
The event will cover:
– Identifying media to target
– What’s the story, morning glory?
– How not to approach journalists (and how to)
– How to write a press release (and when not to bother)
– How to become more newsworthy