Enterprisenation Go and Grow online – what’s the plan? 14/5/14
Small business community Enterprise Nation has partnered with Microsoft and UPS to put on a series of free events in London to help people take their online businesses from idea stage to world stage, with experts in e-commerce, funding and marketing. The first event is next week.
Go and Grow Online: What’s the plan?
14th May, 6.30pm-8pm
Essential tips for the very start of your business venture – how to cultivate your idea and research the market, and choose the right e-commerce platform or online marketplace for you:
– Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation
– Dan Wilson, best selling eBay author and Editor, Tamebay.com
– Diane Perlman, Microsoft UK start-up lead
– Richard Currie, Director of UPS UK
– Johnny Martin, financial fitness expert
– Filiz Atak, business development expert at IMRG
And earlier in the evening there is a Free Microsoft Workshop: Changing the way you work using technology that starts at 5.30pm.
Find out more about this event and to book a place, visit this page.