EnterpriseNation Go and Grow Online – Building an online prescence 21/5/14
EnterpriseNation are holding another Go and Grow Online event at Microsoft in London this Wednesday with a varied panel of speakers and doubtless a glass of wine or two after the sessions.
This week the theme is: Building an online presence. You can find out more and register here.
The blurb reads: Get comfortable with your online business – whether you’re putting it together using an e-commerce platform or working with a developer to build something bespoke:
– Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation
– Dan Westall, freelance WordPress developer
– Maddy Cross, Marketing Director at Moonfruit
– Aaron McGrath, European SMB Advertising Lead for Microsoft
– Chris Howson, Managing Director of Sleeptwitch
– Derek Irving, Client Solutions Director of UPS UK