Enterprise Nation Go & Grow Online: Make some noise 29/5/14
Enterprise Nation will be holding another of their excellent Go & Grow Online events today in London at the Microsoft offices in the Victoria area at Cardinal Place.
It’s free to attend. There’s an expert panel and drinks and nibbles afterwards. What’s not to like?
Today’s topic is marketing – Make Some Noise – and it will examine the ways that ecommerce businesses and start-ups can market effectively to an international audience.
The session will look at how you drive traffic to your ecommerce website with tips and tricks from marketing, social media and SEO experts.
Here are the speakers:
– Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation
– Alison Battisby, social media consultant
– Steve Woodgate, Social Media Manager for Microsoft
– Tamsin Fox-Davies, social media expert for Constant Contact
– Aaron McGrath, European SMB Advertising Lead for Microsoft
– Sarah Bell, Communications Manager of UPS