Are you having trouble accessing eBay UK?

By Dan Wilson May 19, 2014 - 10:15 pm

Apparently some users are having bother accessing eBay UK this evening.

Have you been having a bother? I must say that I haven’t. But eBay have issued a statement about the issue and it seems the problem is not with them. There has been some noise on Twitter and Facebook this evening about problems accessing sites too, it seems.

Apparently there is an “upstream ISP issue” that is affecting web users in general in some parts of Europe and the problem is not eBay specific.

eBay notes: “There is an issue unrelated to eBay which may be affecting some European users of our site and any other site those affected try to access. eBay is online.”

Have you been having difficulties accessing eBay and other websites this evening?

• DBL

Funnily enough, my 11 year old was complaining that the net was down when mine was fine he was on youtube, must have been the same thing

• northumbrian

we could access all other web sites other than ebay for around an hour last night so it was ebay specific for us regardless of ebays spin

I can confirm there seems to be some problems with ebay this evening.

• absy909

I’m struggling to access ebay uk items that are IN the uk but thats how it is now 😉

• Linda

I have had problems accessing eBay both yesterday and still ongoing off and on today?? Even when you can get eBay it is very slow.