Vote in the MetaPack Delivery Excellence Awards 2014 poll

By Dan Wilson January 29, 2014 - 2:05 pm

Nominations for The Delivery Excellence Awards organised by Metapack have closed but you can still have your say by voting.

Metapack have included nominations from a combination of the MetaPack Strategic Advisory Group, Retail Operations Group, 2014 speakers at the Delivery Conference and website nominations. Voting is open until 6pm on the evening of The Delivery Conference on Tuesday 4th February. The winners will be announced at 7pm.

See below for details of the runners and riders. And click here to visit the Delivery Conference website to vote.

I’ll be attending the Delivery Conference next week in London, if you’re going to be there, let me know. My dancecard is currently empty.

image

John Lewis
    Tesco
    Hotel Chocolat

DPD
    DPD
    DPD

I’m a fan of myHermes (I know everyone gives them a slating but for the price I can’t fault the service).

• Dom

DPD should certainly get best carrier.

Yes Yodel are awful but I think UPS are now worse. I don’t think UPS can cope with the volume of parcels they get from Amazon with tracking showing out for delivery for several days.

• Chris

I very rarely get anything from UPS, nor use them for our business.
      There was one courier that delivered to us before Xmas, I thought their tracking was superb – though can’t remember the name (it definitely wasn’t one of the above).

• northumbrian

is it one of those we all piddle in the same pot so we get an award events.?

• Richard Holmes

Like others have said

YODEL ????????????

That simply trashes the whole competition – wtf???

• Michael

Yodel?!! The same firm that throws over my backyard fence any parcel that can’t be squeezed through the letter box? The company that claims to knock, yet I don’t hear though I work 10 feet from the front door? The organisation that claims to have signatures for items delivered to dustbins?

Ridiculous!