eBay Cassini and Image Standards Webinars
Cassini eBay Search – the Facts
November 5, 2013 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM GMT
eBay’s new Cassini search rank goal is to treat search as a way to connect every shopper to the listings and sellers that are most interesting to them, as quickly and as easily as possible.
Four major factors will drive eBay’s search ranking technology:
• Relevance. Shoppers should quickly see the results rather than having to dig through results that don’t matter to them.
• Value. Shoppers should always find that items in their eBay search results represent a good overall value.
• Trust. Shoppers should see listings that they can trust, from sellers that are likely to serve them well and to generate return business for eBay and eBay sellers.
• Convenience. Shoppers have a pleasant and positive transaction, from the initial search all the way through to fulfillment.
With Cassini other dimensions of the listing and selling process will significantly affect the rankings—listing titles, catalogue entries and item specifics, complete item descriptions, seller performance and customer satisfaction, as well as the performance of particular listings and products over time.
Join Nick Freedman, Senior eSellerPro Account Manager to discover the facts on Cassini Search and how you can ensure that you are using it to your advantage.
High Quality Images – meeting the image changes deadlines for listings
Thursday, November 7, 2013 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM GMT
By October 30 – eBay will enforce across all flows four standards for new listings:
• No photo/ No Listing
• Don’t use Catalogue photos as the primary photo for a used item listing
• The longest side of your picture must be at least 500 pixels
• Don’t add text, borders or graffiti to your pictures
The importance of high quality images in eCommerce is tantamount to your selling ability
and conversion rates. With image guidelines being enforced by Amazon; eBay.com, and by eBay
UK at the end of this month the likelihood is that these standards will spread to other marketplaces over the next 12 months .
Join Catherine McDonald, Remove the Background on the changes that are happening and the easy way to meet the deadlines.
I’m very interested in these webinars, but there is no URL/link to sign up?
Link at the bottom of each section in the text.
Thank you Chris!