Prize Draw: 12mths Free Royal Mail Marketing
to win 12 months free
“Royal Mail Simple Ways To Grow”
Royal Mail have put together a marketing package to support small businesses who want to kick start their marketing and are offering one lucky Tamebay reader free marketing for a whole year worth £336 plus VAT*.
Known as “Simple Ways To Grow”, Royal Mail’s marketing package is ideal for
• People thinking about starting up a new business or organisation.
• Businesses that have already got off the ground and are making decisions on how to market themselves and what tools they need.
• Businesses that are already trading and are focused on getting new customers and making their business more effective.
The marketing will enable you to start growing your business in the run up to Christmas and beyond with data lists of 1,000 prospects per month (Business or Consumer – you choose) plus emailshots and mailshots. You won’t even have to pay for the stamps!
What does the prize package include
• Direct marketing lists of businesses and consumers from dbsdata
• Mail and print service from docmail and email service from NewZapp
• Plus discounts on Parcelforce services
The prize draw – 1st October 2012
The draw is open to all Tamebay readers based in the UK**. The prize draw will take place on the 1st of October and one winner will be selected at random from all entrants to win 12 months free marketing with Royal Mail’s Simple Ways To Grow.
*Normal cost £28/month plus VAT
**Sorry to our overseas readers but the prize is only valid within the UK
Winners must agree to their name and business being profiled by Tamebay and Royal Mail
I’m curious. Where do these prospects come from that they are giving away and/or selling? Did consumers and businesses sign up somewhere with Royal Mail indicating what they are interested in? Or is this just some sort of glorified spam list?
As per the post the leads are from a respectable marketing firm DBS Data