eBay, Amazon, Shopify and Bigcommerce store and template design
Frooition eBay apps now available globally
The eBay App Centre was opened up to all sellers on eBay.com way back in March 2010, but we’re still waiting for eBay Apps to make their way to the UK. We did get one App – Listing Analytics, but none of the other Apps have been made available worldwide. Today Frooition changed all that launching their own Froo Apps, starting with five productivity apps for online sellers.
Frooition first released their apps in the US eBay App Centre including the Number 1 eBay App, Froo! Cross Sell, which is 100% free to use. Following the success of their apps in the US they’ve now decided to release them globally to allow all sellers on eBay access them. The apps are all tried and tested, they all have a free 30 day trial period, and some of them are free for life. The apps include:
- Froo! Cross-Sell – “Add a Scrolling eBay Item Gallery to your eBay Listings” – 100% FREE
- Froo! Smart Social – “Post your eBay items to Facebook and Twitter” – 100% FREE
- Froo! Template Themes Design – “Choose from over 5,000 eBay Listing Design Themes to apply to your eBay Listings” – FREE 30 Day Trial then £2.50/month
- Froo! Facebook Store – “List your products in your very own Facebook Shop” – FREE 30 Day Trial then £4.99/month
- Froo! Bulk Revision Lite – “Bulk revise virtually anything on your product listings” – FREE 30 Day Trial then £3.99/month
The nice thing about all of these apps is that you can try them for free, you don’t even have to enter your credit card details to road test them so sign up for a free trial today.
This is good news, the Froo! Smart Social app looks suitable especially for FB pages of online shops rather than personal profiles.
but none of the other Apps have been made available worldwide. Today Frooition changed all that
This is not true. There are other apps in the app center that are available worldwide. For instance both of mine have always been available worldwide just not within the app center. That is no different than what Froo just now got around to doing.
Other examples include Sellebrity Analytics and InkFrog’s Smart Counters (I think).
You can get a free Facebook shop that sends sales to your websites listings. I’ve written a forum post on it. I remember Bigpoppa was thinking of opening a Facebook shop. Follow the link to the forum post.