TameBay discount for ChannelAdvisor Insite

By Chris Dawson August 10, 2009 - 2:39 pm

If you’re intending to book for ChannelAdvisor Insite in London, Birmingham or Manchester we’ve manage to bag a discount for you. Enter the code ” Tamebay1″ when booking to receive a 10% discount.

It’s now been confirmed that senior eBay execs will be speaking at Insite. This is the only opportunity to meet them face to face in 2009 so if you’ve any burning questions you’d like to ask this is the event to attend.

If you’re going to the Manchester event I hear there are views down Coronation Street from the Hilton Deansgate hotel where the event is being held, so take your camera.

Disclosure: ChannelAdvisor advertise with TameBay.

• Andy

So Chris, which ebay Execs will be attending?

I’ll let you know as soon as I know for sure – always a danger for them to announce too early just in case of unforeseen circumstances

• Andy

Yes, I know what you mean.

Would like to come along but no speaker’s agenda yet so I’m holding fire but have the date in the diary – if only for the drinks afterwards! πŸ™‚

Hi Andy – I look forward to meeting you @ Insite. I can confirm eBay will be represented by a senior UK manager/exec – they will largely talking about the September eBay changes and this will be the only opportunity to meet with the eBay team at a public event this year. Also we have lined up guest speakers from MetaPack, who will be discussing how businesses of any size can benefit from the same logistics solution as used by B&Q, John lewis and ASOS, and Egghead Design who will be talking about driving sales through design.

Bugger! I booked before you announced the discount.

Any chance of a retrospective discount?

After all, my booking fee was charged to me at 17.5% VAT

Dagnabbit, already paid – I was going to mention to James about the incorrect VAT.
    Maybe we should ask for chocolates to compensate.

Hi Guys, Fixed the VAT issue (sorry – we will be refunding) – also availability is extremely limited for the London and Manchester events. Book now to avoid dissappointment.

• Sarj

Hi John, its Sarj from Sonic Online. Which one of the 3 events would you recommend i attend. I mean is there more speakers/execs comming to one and not another?

Thanks in Advance

Hey Sarj, can’t speak for John, but I’d recommend London as then we can have a pint together πŸ˜‰

Hi Chris, sounds like a plan to me…. London it is then.

B***er – I booked before I saw the discount too!
    I’m going to Manchester if anyone fancies a drink …

Myself and a colleague will be going to the London event and will be up for a drink afterwards if there’s a ‘meet’ going on

Cheers Bryn

Is anyone meeting up for drinks afterwards tomorrow? If so where as not been before so not familiar with the area?! Bryn

Normally there isn’t a shortage of people willing to go for a drink πŸ˜‰

• CraigF

Booked onto Manchester for 17th…

Rude not to given the venue…