Want to write for TameBay? Find out how!
- Prompted by the fee changes which give free Gallery to sellers in the US, Eric looked at ways to make your gallery pictures stand out from the crowd.
- Jade of Storage And Home Solutionsvisited the annual Spring Fair at the Birmingham NEC this week and shares his experience with TameBay. The Spring Fair is billed as â€œwhere the world of retail loves to shopâ€ and thousands of eBay sellers visit each year in the search for new suppliers.
- Christian Braunwas co-founder and CEO of ClockWorx Ltd (best known under one of its trading names Auctioning4u) which has gone into administration.There has been much speculation regarding the business and Christian shared his thoughts and experiences of the trading assistant business model with an overview of the company, its history, the reasons for its demise and possible lessons for survivors in the industry.
- Julianne Moleski runs Toy Town Express eBay Shop and website, as well as having a B&M toy shop in South Shields. Today she gives us her thoughts on eBay’s recent changesto fees in the Toys category.
- Bev and Andy Toogood are successful eBay PowerSellers trading as Little Sunflowers as well as running their own website and a retail outlet in Wendover, Buckinghamshire. Andy took time out to attend the ChannelAdvisor Insite conference in London and shared his take on the day with TameBay.
- Mark and Philomena are full time antiques and collectables dealers trading on eBay as Classic-Quality-Collectables. Mark discusses if eBay auctions are still viable in todays market.
- Matt Priddle Seller Education Manager at eBay talks about how eBay University has developed to meet the needs of those attending
- Nick Talley is the managing director of POP-culture.biz Limited, which trades as iposters on eBay. He shares his experience of coping with unexpected site changes on eBay
- Aaryn Warner runs fashion boutique Pimp My Strides with her sister Delfi. She’s found some interesting movie memorabilia up for sale.
- Nici of Gadgets and Gifts UK is TameBay’s latest guest blogger. She tells us about her experiences of eBay’s VeRO program, and how it almost destroyed her business.
- Dan Wilson is former Community Manager for eBay UK. He’s is now a freelance consultant and writer, and probably the UK’s foremost expert on eBay.
- iron*lion*zion, better known as Andrea, has been a part-time eBayer for over three years. She shares her story of how redundancy spurred her on to full-time success.
- sean_coolness has been addicted to eBay since 2001. Specialising in motorcycle sales, here he shares his thoughts on the Safeguarding Members IDs program.
- gf-attic, better known as Graham, was the UK’s first powerseller. He looks back at ten amazing eBay years.