ChannelAdvisor 2016 Spring Release updates
On the eve of their Catalyst Connect conference at London’s Savoy Hotel, ChannelAdvisor have announced their 2016 Spring Release.
The new ChannelAdvisor products and features included in the release provide brands and retailers with technology to put their e-commerce strategies in focus, including new Buy Local and Product Intelligence offerings for brands, Digital Marketing Benchmarking, improved Amazon Insights and a new Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Dashboard and support for Amazon Sponsored Products for EU countries.
Branded Manufacturers in Focus
- Buy Local, part of the ChannelAdvisor Where to Buy product line, enables consumers on a brand’s website to quickly find brick-and-mortar stores in a certain geographic area that have products in stock.
- ChannelAdvisor’s Product Intelligence offering helps brands track and manage where their products are being sold, how they are being priced and the quality of the product content to ensure a consistent experience for shoppers across all channels.
Digital Marketing in Focus
- ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing Benchmarking is an extension of the benchmarking suite for Marketplaces launched in 2015. It allows brands and retailers to compare the effectiveness of their Google Shopping campaigns across a number of key metrics.
- The Digital Marketing Benchmarking dashboards help brands and retailers analyze data and compare their campaign performance to other advertisers in similar categories, including cost per click, click-through rate, conversion rate, return on ad spend and impressions by device.
Marketplaces in Focus
- ChannelAdvisor has enhanced its Amazon Insights to give brands and retailers key product information, including stock availability and fulfillment advantages to help accelerate their Amazon sales.
- The Amazon FBA Dashboard shows brands and retailers where their SKUs are within Amazon’s fulfillment process, the quantity and sales value of their FBA products, where they have excess FBA inventory and a side-by-side comparison of merchant-fulfilled and FBA sales.
- ChannelAdvisor are adding support for Amazon Sponsored Products for EU countries.
- ChannelAdvisor’s integration with Walmart allows brands and retailers to team up with one of the largest retailers in the U.S. and gain access to its loyal customer base. ChannelAdvisor is Walmart’s first launch partner, helping brands and retailers list their products on Walmart.com and optimize their merchandise sales.
Find out more about ChannelAdvisor’s Spring Release
If you’d like to hear more directly from ChannelAdvisor then their Catalyst Connect conference on Wednesday this week is the place to be. If you’re unable to attend (we hear it’s a sell out) then they’ll be holding a webinar on Tuesday the 26th April at 4pm UK time.