Tamebay eBook: 50 things every eBay seller needs to know
We’re pleased to launch a brand new Tamebay eBook. It’s called: “50 things every eBay seller needs to know: Trading basics for start-up sellers“. It’s free to download.
It’s not a step-by-step guide (we’re assuming that you can get registered on eBay, get your Paypal account sorted and start listing all by yourself because it’s not that tricky). Rather we want to explore how to get the basics right and set the foundations of a profitable, successful and lasting ecommerce business.
This ebook is chock-full of useful pointers and tips, expert tweaks so you can maximise your sales as well a stack of expert insights from people who really understand eBay: Tamebay readers who are professional eBay traders.
The eBook will:
• Introduce Best Match: eBay’s search system
• Explain eBay’s Defect system and how small mistakes can be a big problem
• Examine ways you can improve your listings and be more mobile friendly
• Explore the different shipping options available to eBay sellers
• Share expert tips from Tamebay readers and a whole raft of useful advice
We’d love to know what you think. So do download it and give us your feedback.