Growing Your Online Business Internationally, Q&A and webinar: 4/11/15
Next week there’s a webinar and Q&A that will be of interest to people who want to sell more to buyers overseas.
Tune in for a Q&A with an expert panel taking all your questions on cross-border selling through eBay, Amazon and other channels. The panel will consist of:
* Luke Trayfoot, Strategic Partnerships, World First
* Neel Bhatt, UK Head of Business Development, Neteven
* Chris O’Shea, Channel Manager, Meridian Global Services
* Scott Galvao, Co-founder and Managing Director, InterCultural Elements
There will also be a presentation from Mark Bond, Head of Ecommerce Relationship Management at World First:
* Introducing World First, and how they work with key marketplaces
* GBP v EUR v USD – what recent developments mean to you
* How you can save money using their service
* How the free bank accounts work
* Other benefits from joining World First
To find more and book in, visit this page.