PR & Social Media for Startups workshop, London: 10/9/15
If you want to know more about PR and social media for SMEs then this session from Alison Battisby and Nicole Green looks like a good bet. And Tamebay readers can bag a 20% discount when they book using the code: TAMEBAY20
And attendees will also meet Rebecca Burn-Callander, Enterprise Editor for The Daily Telegraph who will be sharing her wisdom about pitching to journalists.
From telling the right story to the press, to building an online community and advice on whether you’re even ready for PR or Twitter – the session will leave you with a practical plan to kick-start a conversation between your new brand and the world. Find out more and book a place here.
According to the blurb: “The workshop will include:
– Why do you need PR or social media? What effect does it have on my startup?
– Creating a PR and social media strategy
– How to get going in PR: crafting your story and taking the first steps
– How to get going in social media: what to consider when kicking off and how to make it work for you
– How PR & social media can work together
And there will be a free breakfast and plenty of opportunities for networking with other start-ups.”