Selling on eBay and Amazon events, Northern Ireland: 21-23/04/15
Next week, I’ll be delivering a series of talks in Northern Ireland. The sessions will look at eBay and Amazon selling with a focus on international trade. You can catch up with them in Ballymena, Cookstown and Newry.
Full details and information on bagging a free place on these InvestNI organised sessions can be found here.
Each day will have two talks. One aimmed at beginners and another with a more advanced focus. Maybe I’ll see you over there? Here’s a flavour of the agenda:
Aimed at beginners, this session will examine the basics of selling online, maximizing sales and building a fledgling ecommerce business. It will cover the following:
– Basic requirements/initial restrictions.
– Research product/competitor (e.g. Terapeak).
– Importance of understanding fees and profit margins.
– Listing on eBay.
– Listing on Amazon.
– Ranking well on the marketplaces.
– Choosing the right courier.
– Automating key functionality.
If you already sell on eBay or Amazon, this session will focus on efficiency and growth explaining how to grow your online sales. Topics covered include:
– How to choose the best countries to sell internationally.
– Passive and active international selling on the marketplaces.
– Fulfilment (including eBay Global Shipping Programme and Amazon FBA) couriers.
– Listings translation (machine or native speaker).
– Introduction to multi-channel (potential costs, typical features etc).
– Dealing with international returns.