The Persuasive Checkout event, London: 18/03/15
Commerce Futures is running a briefing for ecommerce professionals called The Persuasive Checkout on Wednesday 18th March at the Hoxton.
To find out more and book a place, check out their page here.
As the blurb notes: “How should you really construct a “persuasive checkout” process? With great technology, good communications and the most seamless consumer experience you can get? This session will explain just that and give you a leg-up from companies who have real expertise in the area.
– Richard Voyce – eCommerce Manager, Dreams Plc
– Georgia Carrano – Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager, SodaStream
– Richard Jackon – Founding Director, Session Digital
– Jonathan Dicks – eCommerce Director, Hudson Shoes
– Kestrel Lemen – Marketing Strategist, Bronto”