PR workshop for SMEs, London: 20/10/14
So many small businesses could get a boost with a little publicity, but how can you harness PR as a marketing tool.
This event organised by Enterprise Nation and PR expert Lizzie Slee may be just the thing to demystify some of the rings you need to get some all important media coverage. It’s going to be held in London at Somerset House.
Check out the blurb and book a place here. But, in brief, the session promises to help you with:
– Identifying media to target
– Whats the story, morning glory?
– How not to approach journalists (and how to)
– How to write a press release (and when not to bother)
– How to become more newsworthy
And the good news is that if you can’t make the 20th October, Lizzie will be repeating the event on 24th November.