5% FVF discount for new TRS requirements
From the 1st of June to the 31st of July sellers that meet the new Top Rated Seller requirements of listings on eBay UK will get an additional 5% discount from their final value fees for each eligible listing. To qualify your listing will need to offer:
- A minimum returns period of 14 calendar days
- 1-day or same-day dispatch
- An express delivery option offering delivery within 1 day
- A free domestic postage option
Your account will of course also need to qualify as a Top Rated Seller. For your account to be Top Rated, you’ll need to:
- Have an eBay account that’s been active for at least 90 days.
- Have a positive Feedback rating of at least 98%.
- Be a member of the PowerSeller programme.
- Follow eBay selling practices policy.
- Have at least 100 transactions and £2,000 in sales during the last 12 months with UK and IE buyers
- Have minimum average DSRs of 4.60
- Have a maximum number of 1- and 2-star DSRs below 0.5% or total of 2 or less
- Have a maximum number of closed cases without seller resolution below 0.3% total of 2 or less
eBay’s new Top Rated Seller requirements are not due to kick in until Autumn, so the extra 5% discount can only be seen as an encouragement to prepare your listings for the new standards earlier rather than later. That’s just good business anyway as we couldn’t advise anyone to leave amending listings until the last minute, in the mean time the extra discounts will be welcome.