eBay buyer panel live video conference
On the 17th October Top Rater Seller Webinars will be hosting an eBay Buyer Panel Webinar, moderated by Griff eBay’s first customer service representative and now Dean of eBay Education. This will be a rare opportunity to hear from real eBay buyers, find out what they think of the service sellers provide, what turns them on and what’s a deal breaker which will turn them away from your listing or give them cause to ding your feedback.
Key questions that will be answered are:
- What the buyer experience is like through the eyes of a buyer
- The importance of feedback scores and selling status
- The benefits of Fixed Price vs. Auction
- The type of communication that is best for them
- The deal breakers that will turn them away from your listings
- How they view seller’s terms of service
- And much more!
The session will take place on Spreecast, so live video of all buyers will be on screen. The audience can ask questions throughout. And all participants can chat with each other during the session.
Top Rater Seller Webinars are hosted by Page Mage, eBay Radio, Outright, Stamps.com and Terapeak. They hold a monthly webinar of which the buyer panel is a new format, but one that’s proved popular at this year’s eBay On Location events in the US.
If you want to attend you’ll need to create an account on Spreecast in advance. The webinar is due to start at 18:30 UK time (10:30PT / 13:30 ET).