Get ready for Christmas with Amazon UK
Improve your listing quality to maximise your exposure and conversion
19th September 2012, 10am-11am
The first webinar on Wednesday this week will show you how you can improve the quality of your listings on Amazon in order to influence buying decisions. It includes
• How to manage products details on Amazon
• How to help customers find your products
• How to make your customers choose your products and maximise conversion
• How to list your products easily on other European Marketplaces
You’ll need to register in advance for the Improve your listing quality Amazon webinar to reserve a place.
How to maintain a good performance for the Christmas period and beyond
26th September 2012, 10am-11am
The second webinar will explain how to be a successful Amazon Seller by maintaining a good performance. It will cover the importance of good performance, especially for new sellers who have never gone through an Amazon Christmas period, the idea being, Amazon want everybody to have a good season, sellers and buyers included, and we don’t want sellers to all get suspended in January because they didn’t know what to expect.
• Why is your seller performance so important to us
• How to monitor your performance in your account and keep it at good levels
• What are the usual seller performance problems and how to react if you encounter problems
Again reserve a place in advance to secure a place on the How to maintain a good performance Amazon webinar.