Webinar: Submitting products to Google Product Search
Google are holding a webinar on the 26th October at 10am Pacific Time (6pm in the UK) on Google Product Search. If you want to learn how to keep your product data fresh on Google Shopping then you should sign up for this event.
Lasting 60 minutes the webinar will cover:
- Google Shopping data freshness policy
- The Content API for Shopping
- Analytics and reports on API usage
- Available support for the API
- Using Merchant Center vs. using the API: Google will walk through the advantages and disadvantages of each
As an added bonus Google Product Search team members will be on hand for questions at the end of the webinar.
You’ll need to register for the Webinar in advance if it’s of interest.