Internet Retailing Jump Start eBay trading event
If you’ve got a free space in your diary this Thursday morning head down to London for the Internet Retailing Jump Start event focusing on eBay trading.
The event will revolve around an expert panel who will share their insight and experience on eBay trading followed by a round of Q&A giving you the opportunity to get answers to the questions that really matter to your business.
Unusually but very welcome for such events presenters will not be allowed to make ’standard sales pitch’ presentations instead the pitches, white papers and generic content will be available to all delegates to take away and read if interested. The conference will cover:
1. The strategic context – eBay’s role in modern multichannel retail
2. eBay’s vision and facts
3. The customer’s view – behaviour, expectation and the experience of buying via eBay.
4. The merchandiser’s view: from liquidation and stock management, through special purchases through brand-building, price establishment.
5. The marketer’s view: brand management, acquisition, communication, incremental nature of sales
6. Operations and Logistics – making it happen.
7. Warehousing and implications – separate shipment lane, consolidation, direct dispatch etc
8. Order management
9. Special purchase – working with suppliers to create ‘ranges’ for eBay
10. The ecosystem – your eBay outlet working with PPC, SEO, affiliates etc – planning, management, visibility, reporting, optimisation.