eBay Partner Network launches new features
eBay’s affiliate scheme, the eBay Partner Network, will be launching some new features at the end of this month. eBay say that many of these improvements have been requested by affiliates – and I spot a couple that we’ve whinged about not having before now.
The new features include:
- additional reporting features in the Dashboard, especially the ability to change the default date range
- new Landing Page Report, showing a snapshot of your traffic by landing page type (home page, search results, store, item page)
- improvements to creatives generator, including the ability to search by title, description, and the following categories: Featured Creatives, Seasonal, Popular Products, Daily Deals, Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Motors and World of Good
- new functionality to deactivate campaigns, so that these will no longer count in your quality click pricing or earnings
- and a new layout for the Dashboard, highlighting recent blog posts
Full details are outlined in this EPN Blog post.